Monday, November 14, 2011

Painting 65 redo


I usually don't revisit a painting, but a big glob of white paint was thrown on this one and I had to repair the damage. In doing so, I began reassessing all of it. I touched up here, and there and didn't stop until fresh paint covered the entire canvas. The most notable addition is the clouds, but beyond that, I was more playful with the paint and less concerning about blending and consistency of color. I punched up the lights and darkened the darks. It's done this time. I swear!

1 comment:

Laila said...

HI, I stumbled upon your blog through the next blog app. I'm impressed with your goalsetting. One hundred paintings is quite a job when one hasn't start yet. And now, just 35 more to go...
Bravo, I like what you are doing and will probably return. Nice to meet you. Greetings from Norway.